Chances are, you or someone you know is facing the possibility of foreclosure. You need to understand that you are not alone and you need to find out how you can avoid foreclosure, simply click on my Free Foreclosure Help to get the information you need! We are Certified Foreclosure Alternative Expert helping homeowners Avoid foreclosure. You, a family member, co worker or someone you know could use our help.
Today, 1 out of every 8 homeowners in America is behind on mortgage payments. These are tough and frustrating times. Now more than ever, it's important to identify your options. Foreclosure can be avoided, your credit can be saved, and your financial future can be salvaged. Foreclosure is NOT an Option!
Through our experience handling distressed properties at Keller Williams/LA Harbor, we have found that homeowners today have more questions than answers about their circumstances. We have created this site to help you understand the possible solutions to foreclosure, as well as provide a detailed explanation of short sales, which may be the best course of action for some homeowners.
As an agent with the CDPE® Designation, we have a strong and unique appreciation of the factors affecting themarket, and know that there are options available to you.
Need to ease the pain of an unstable and confusing real estate market?
The Andries Team is has a thorough understanding of complex issues in today’s turbulent real estate industry and knowledge of foreclosure avoidance options available to homeowners. CDPEs can provide solutions, specifically short sales, for homeowners facing market hardships.
Homeowners regularly proceed without guidance of any kind through the often financially and emotionally devastating prospect of foreclosure. Speaking with a well-informed, licensed real estate professional is the best course of action for a homeowner in distress. Through comprehensive training and experience, we have the tools to help homeowners find the best solutions for their unique situations and to avoid foreclosure through the efficient execution of a short sale.
Living through financial difficulties poses a challenge for any family, so why make the process of finding a qualified real estate professional difficult too? As an agent trained in Short Sales and Foreclosure Alternatives, we ensure you have a trained professional to address your specific needs. For more information, contact us today!
The Andries Team does not merely assist in selling properties, we serve and help save our clients in need.
Short Sales: A Viable Alternative to Foreclosure
If the only alternative for distressed homeowners is to walk away from their property, a short sale may still be a viable alternative for a number of reasons .
Homeowners remember these four things:
1. Debt Eraser. The upside down debt is erased in most cases. If you are selling because of a financial hardship, then the upside down debt will be automatically erased in most cases. If your loan is owned or insured by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, and/or VA, and you are short selling because of a financial hardship, their policies state that your debt will be erased.
2. Faster Rebound. You are eligible to buy another home much sooner compared to a foreclosure. The most common loan program, Fannie Mae, stipulates that you can buy another home under their program in two years. FHA, a popular low down payment loan program stipulates that you can qualify for an FHA loan within three years.
3. No Cost to You. According to Grady, all of the expenses are paid for by your lender. That includes the title insurance, any county taxes or fees on the sale, attorney fees, and the real estate agent. If the lender foreclosed on the house and then tried to sell it, they would have to pay all the costs.
4. Less Credit Damage. Upon completion of the short sale, your credit score will drop between 50 and 100 points. However, it will rebound fairly quickly, and you will have a lower debt to income ratio, which will boost your credit. In addition, anything and everything bad on your credit can be fixed through the dispute process.
For more information on all government programs available click here to visit the Making Home Affordable Website.
Chris Andries, SFR,CDPE, CPRES, Realtor
Keller Williams Realty
28901 S. Western Ave. # 101
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
(310) 507-3995 - TheAndriesTeam@gmail.com
DRE # 01728723
Each office is independently owned and operated.